Criminal Law Resources
Understanding the criminal justice system can often be confusing and intimidating. Whether you are looking to hire a criminal law lawyer, find out more about the different types of crime, view crime statistics, or learn about criminal reform, the following list of criminal law resources can help you in your research.
- U.S. Department of State
- American Bar Association
- U.S. Department of Justice - Bureau of Justice Statistics
- National Institute of Justice
- Federal Judicial Center
- The Library of Congress
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service
- International Centre for Criminal Law - Reform and Criminal Justice Policy
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
Learn More about Criminal Law
For more information on criminal law and the criminal justice system, contact a criminal lawyer in your area.